Return to nature activities page
Torquay's Living Coasts coastal zoo offers outdoor and indoor exhibits, there is plenty to see and do whatever the weather. Spend an amazing day out with your family and children.
You can see amazing plants and animals:
- Penguin Beach - there are African penguins, you can see almost 100 live at Living Coasts. Macaroni penguin live in the water and the rocky parts of Penguin Beach
- Bank Cormorant or Auk Cliff which is an award-winning habitat and the only outdoor auk exhibitin zoo
- Fur Seal Cove - live in specially designed cove. Living Coasts currently has 2 fur seals.
- Sea Ducks - there are Spectacled eider, Common scoter, King eider
- Mangroves - the Roots of the Sea, Living Coasts now features gaint aquarium tanks
- Local Coasts- insight into the wildlife and habitats of the living coast
- Octopus Odyssey and Discovery Zone