Return to nature activities page
Escot, a place of natural beauty in Devon, has been the home of the Kennaway family for over two hundred years.
- Camp Wild - outdoor 1, 2 and 4 nights nature programmes for 8-12 years olds, team challenges, art projects, music, games, roaring campfires, barbeque and more. It is an amazing day out for your children to experience in nature.
- Animals- birds of prey, wild boar, red squirrels, otters, pigs and peacocks.
- Champion Trees and Shrubs is a tour of Escot through woodland paths and through gardens laid out in the 18th century.
- Letterboxing at Escot
- Play Barn - all-weather, safe but challenging play areas, drinks and snacks provided by machines.
- Amazing Maze has been designed by Adrian Fisher, built in 2004 using over 4000 beech plants.
- Seahorse Trust is an amazing creature in Escot Park.
Escot is a beautiful place to visit and enjoy a great family day out in Devon.